Getting started at www.clubregistration.net
Follow these steps:
1. Click on “Create Account”
2. Choose a Username and Password and click on “Create”
3. Complete your “Profile” and click on “Update” **Any
page that you enter information make sure you click on
“Update”. You may have to scroll down the page before
you see the “Update” button.
4. Fill in the information on the subsequent pages
(Vehicles, Experience, Emergency Contacts and
Memberships) making sure you click “Update” at the
bottom of each page. It takes a few minutes to fill in the
information but it will save you time later from having to
go back and fill in the blanks.
5. Now you can “Search for Events”. Click on “Search for
Events” in the red bar under the big “CR”. Under “Club”
choose “Circuit at Grand Bayou” and click on the “Search”
button. You will see all the events we have posted at
this time. Find the one you are interested in and click on
the “Continue…” button for that event.
6. There are 3 tabs of information to view – “Event
Information”, “Entry Fees” and “Event Options”.
7. Click on the “REGISTER” button located in the middle
of the page under “Options” in the red bar. Follow the
prompts to complete your registration.
If you get stuck and need more help then send an email
to Lois Wilken, at firstname.lastname@example.org.